PEIdreamer
Orphan

Now living on PEI!!!

Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:47 pm

I am new here, but want to share my experience! Growing up I was a fan of Anne of Green Gables, as was my wife! A little over a year ago we decided to sell our home and move to Prince Edward Island! Neither of us had seen it in person, but we fell in love with it!

We settled for the first six months in the heart of downtown Charlottetown, but have since moved out to the countryside!

And let me tell you, for as much as we thought it looked like a beautiful place to visit, it was even more beautiful in person!!! PEI continues to blow us away!

Have any questions about the island? We can answer them not only as proud fans of Anne, it as residents of PEI!

HistoryMiner
Kindred Spirit

Re: Now living on PEI!!!

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:09 pm

That is wonderful! I visited PEI once, many years ago, and it was beautiful. I took two of the scenic drives around the island. Welcome to the forum!

PEIdreamer
Orphan

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Thank you much!!! It has been such a joy!!!

felicity18
Bosom Friend

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:53 pm

I've always wanted to live on PEI. Your living my dream life! LOL! But seriously, I am planning on visiting PEI next year so I'll see for myself if I really want to make the move there. I can't wait to visit this place in person.

felicity18
"Yes, but your not one of those persons are you? Courage Gus Pike. Take your strength from those who love you. We'll survive all this. I promise you." Hetty King to Gus Pike

HistoryMiner
Kindred Spirit

Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:03 pm

That's wonderful, Felicity! I'm sure you will enjoy your trip very much.

PEIdreamer
Orphan

Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Let me know if you want any recommendations for places to see on the island! Avonlea is definitely worth seeing, but there are other places that locals know about as well!

felicity18
Bosom Friend

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:19 pm

PEIdreamer wrote:Let me know if you want any recommendations for places to see on the island! Avonlea is definitely worth seeing, but there are other places that locals know about as well!

I would love to hear some of your recommendations about other places to visit. I want to see as much as I can.

felicity18
"Yes, but your not one of those persons are you? Courage Gus Pike. Take your strength from those who love you. We'll survive all this. I promise you." Hetty King to Gus Pike

Return to “General Chat”