badscene
Orphan

HELP! Does anybody know what episode this is?

Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:54 pm

All I remember about it is one of the boys (want to say Felix) yelling "Cecily!!!" as something bad happened to her. I want to say she fell in the river or something, but really all i remember is the "Cecily!!" I used to go around yelling it at people.

felicity18
Bosom Friend

Re: HELP! Does anybody know what episode this is?

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:08 pm

badscene wrote:All I remember about it is one of the boys (want to say Felix) yelling "Cecily!!!" as something bad happened to her. I want to say she fell in the river or something, but really all i remember is the "Cecily!!" I used to go around yelling it at people.

From the little information that you've given I think it might be from Homecoming. Its the episode where Cecily comes home from the sanitarium. I'm not entirely certain but its the only one that I can think of that might fit with what your talking about.

felicity18
Last edited by felicity18 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Yes, but your not one of those persons are you? Courage Gus Pike. Take your strength from those who love you. We'll survive all this. I promise you." Hetty King to Gus Pike

queenanne
Window Friend

Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:27 pm

Didn't she fall off her horse in Homecoming. Maybe that's what you're thinking about.
The dearest spot on earth, our Avonlea

felicity18
Bosom Friend

Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:50 pm

queenanne wrote:Didn't she fall off her horse in Homecoming. Maybe that's what you're thinking about.

Yes that's what happened in the episode. At one point in the story, Cecily and Felix had come back from town and she took the horse to ride around King Farm. However, she ended up falling from the horse and Felix was yelling her name as he ran to her. The reason why she did it was because she wanted to be free for just a little while.

felicity18
"Yes, but your not one of those persons are you? Courage Gus Pike. Take your strength from those who love you. We'll survive all this. I promise you." Hetty King to Gus Pike

Return to “About the Road to Avonlea”